Saturday 17 March 2007

Series 6???

Over at Toynewsi, they've released pictures for a possible wave 6.

Included are:
Wonder Woman (battle damaged)
Cheetah

Bizarro
Supergirl

Stargirl
S.T.R.I.P.E

Sergeant Rock
Captain (?) Blackhawk.

My favourite has to be S.T.R.I.P.E - he's a mecha for gawds sake! He also joins Green Arrow for the Seven Soldiers of Victory!

My least favourites will be the army two pack. I've never seen Blackhawk outside of JLU, but the completist in me says I will buy them. Plus, they'd make good hostages.

Supergirl will be the perfect companion for Superman, and Bizarro adds to his Rogue Gallery.

Wonder Woman looks sore (pun intended), I don't see the point in battle-damaged versions... but I'll buy her for the Cheetah.

Did I mention Stargirl? She has a golden staff....

No comments: